Terms & Conditions
Please read the following carefully. If you do not agree with our terms and conditions, please do not buy from us.
- “Buyer” means the person who buys or agrees to buy the products from the seller.
- “Conditions” means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the seller.
- “Delivery date” means the date specified by the seller when the products are to be delivered.
- “Seller” means 'Wouldulike Furniture' - Wouldulike is a trading name of 'Life Savers Limited'.
- “Products” means those goods specified.
- “Regulations” refers to the Consumer Protection (Distant Selling) Regulations 2000 (“The Buyer’s right to cancel”).
- “Price” means the price for the Products including delivery and VAT.
- “Delivery Address” means the delivery address as specified by the Buyer, through the Order. The Delivery Address must agree to the Cardholder’s address, if the order is purchased with a credit card.
- “Order” refers to the offer, by the Buyer, to purchase Product(s) from the seller, Wouldulike Furniture, whether electronically or by other means.
Application of Conditions
- Nothing in these conditions shall affect the buyer’s statutory rights as a consumer.
- The Buyer shall provide complete and accurate information to the seller, relating to the purchase of the products, within sufficient time to enable the seller to perform the contract.
- The Seller shall sell and the Buyer shall purchase the products in accordance with any written quotation of the Seller which is accepted by the Buyer, or any verbal or written order of the buyer which is accepted by the Seller including but not limited to orders placed using the Seller’s electronic online ordering service, subject in any case to these conditions, which shall govern the Contract to the exclusion of any other Terms and Conditions subject to which any such quotation is accepted or purported to beable made by the Buyer.
- Subject to the Buyer’s right to cancel the Contract included in clause 6, no contract exists until the Seller has received and confirmed the order, and received payment in full, in cleared funds. At this point there is a legal binding contract between the Seller and Buyer.
- Any clerical or typographical error or omission in any document or Point of Sale material including price lists issued by the Seller, shall be subject to correction without liability on the part of the Seller.
- If, for any reason, the Seler cannot fulfil the Buyer’s order, then the Seller will refund the Buyer 100% of the sum paid by the Buyer, within 30 days of the order date. The Seller will not be obliged to offer the Buyer any compensation.
Price and Payment
- The price as set out to the Buyer in the quote or seller’s published price list will be confirmed to the Buyer.
- In the event of any increase to the Seller due to raw material costs, labour and overhead cost increases, or due any increase in taxes or duties, or any variation in exchange rate, the Seller may increase the cost of orders by written notice. However the Buyer shall have the right to cancel the order and receive any monies paid. Notice of Cancellation must be given by the Buyer to the Seller with 7 days of receiving the price increase.
- Payment is due before delivery. No delivery will takeplace until the full cleared funds have been received.
- If an Order has been placed and a payment of cleared funds has not been made 14 days after the order has been placed, the Seller shall cancel the Order with written confirmation, if an address has been given.
- Photographs are for illustration only, and may vary from the product itself.
- The quantity and description of the products shall be set out in the Seller’s quotation.
Warranties and Liabilities
- All Goods supplied by the Seller come with a Manufacturer’s warranty of 12 months.
- In the event of a claim, the Buyer shall contact the Seller and provide all relevant information required to claim under the Manufacturer’s warranty.
- The Seller does not provide any warranty cover against defects in his own right.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, our only liability to the Buyer under our Terms and Conditions will be at our discretion, to replace or repair any goods which are received by you in a damaged or defective state, to refund to the Buyer the money paid for the goods in question, within 30 days of the Seller seeing the goods. The Seller will not be liable to the Buyer for any other claims, indirect or consequential losses, the Buyer may notify the Seller of.
- The seller will have no liability to the Buyer for any failure or delay in delivering the goods.
- The Products will be delivered by the Seller or the Seller’s nominated agent to the Buyer’s address.
- If the Buyer requires the Delivery of goods to be delivered to a different address to that of the cardholder’s address, then he payment must be by cheque, and no delivery will be made unless the cheque has cleared.
- Delivery will be deemed completed when the Seller obtains a signature from a person at the Buyer’s address, who signs the proof of delivery.
- The Seller shall assume the person who signs for the delivery has authorization from the Buyer to do so.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery, compared to any time given.
- For orders placed via the website, prices include delivery to Mainland UK addresses. For delivery to Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands, the Seller shall deliver to a UK mainland port free. The Buyer shall then be responsible for any onward shipping.
- The Seller shall deliver all items ordered at the same time, unless the Seller received written instruction from the Buyer to part deliver.
- If a delivery date has been agreed between the Buyer and Seller and the Buyer is not present, the Seller will charge seventy ponds to redeliver on another date. The charge is to cover the redelivery charge, warehousing costs, and administration costs.
- The prices shown on our website include home delivery anywhere within mainland Britain, except to PA, FK, KY, PH, DD AB, IV and KW postcodes where there will be a small additional charge which will be advised prior to order confirmation.
- On orders under £500 a specified delivery charge may apply if stated. Normally this will be £35. No charge will be made for delivery of products marked ‘Free Delivery Item’, whatever the order value. Standard delivery is a one man service for larger items please ensure that someone suitable is on hand to assist our driver. When your order is ready, we will contact you to confirm your delivery date. Your delivery won’t happen until you’ve been contacted by phone and you have accepted the delivery offered. On the delivery day we will contact you to inform of any delay. If you are unable to accept the delivery offered or you wish us to hold your order for a period of time, we will store it for you free of charge for 21 days. Beyond this period, we will charge a storage fee of £30 per week. Before our crew arrive: please ensure that normal ground floor access and the room itself have enough space for your new furniture to be delivered. To make sure you’re completely satisfied we will ask you to inspect your items carefully. After this, you’ll be asked to sign for the furniture. It’s therefore essential that you’re present. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, please inform us.
- Smaller or single item delivery items may be delivered by Parcel Force, TNT, or a similar carrier, and where relevant delivery charges will be pointed out to you.
- Any orders that cannot be delivered due to access restrictions or because they will not fit into the intended area of your home will be subject to a specified returns fee and these orders will incur a minimum 25% charge.
Cancellations and Returns
- The Buyer can cancel within 14 days of delivery. Goods must be returned in their original packaging is a resaleable condition. Cost of return is the responsibility of the buyer unless agreed in writing otherwise. An allowance will be deducted for any item returned not as supplied or not in a fully resaleable condition.
- The Buyer must give written notice to the Seller by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Seller will refund the whole amount less the delivery charge of seventy pounds within 30 days, if we have agreed to collect the goods.
- Mattresses can only be returned if unopened.
- If no written notice is received 14 days after delivery, the Buyer is assumed to have accepted the goods (except any manufacturing fault).
- If the Buyer is dissatisfied with his purchase for any reason he may, within seven days of delivery, contact the Seller to notify them that he wishes to
- Return some or all items from his order. The Buyer can either arrange to return the goods himself to the Supplier at his own cost or he may ask the Seller to collect the goods in which case he will be charged £70 which will be deducted from his refund if agreed by the seller. Goods must be returned to the Seller in the same condition they were in at the time of delivery to the Buyer and in their original packaging. Items which are not adequately packaged at time of collection may not be collected and a charge of £70 may be levied to cover cost of failed collection. Refunds will be issued within 30 days of receipt of goods and after we have inspected them for damage. We reserve the right to withhold all or part of your refund if items are returned damaged or not packaged correctly.
- If you would like to change your order, please call us as soon as possible. You will need to inform us in writing what you need to change. Please be aware that changing an order may mean that the delivery schedule is different to what we first quoted.
- Risks of damage to, or loss of the products shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
- No delivery will be made unless the Seller has received cleared funds.
Law of Contract
This Contract shall be governed by the law of England and Wales, and any dispute, question or remedy howsoever rising will be determined exclusively by the Courts of England and Wales.
This Website is owned and run by:
Life Savers Limited - Registered Office: 1759 London Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex. SS9 2RZ
Life Savers Limited - Primary trading address: Wouldulike Furniture, Unit 8 Ddole Road Ind. Est., Llandrindod Wells. Powys. LD1 6DF.